JOB Description: Marketing/Sales Support Executive
Role & Responsibilities of Marketing/Sales Support Executive
- Generating Leads & identify potential prospects and opportunities
- Providing vital support to a company’s Marketing & sales teams.
- Attracting potential customers & opportunities by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Handling important tasks, such as order processing, and act as an extension of the sales team.
- Responsible for processing sales leads and orders by telephone, email or SMS
- Manage sales tracking tools and report on important information
- Liaise with account/Marketing/Sales managers to develop specific sales strategies
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches and ensure sales team is on board
- providing a point of contact for customers with queries about orders or deliveries.
- Entering leads, prospects and customers data into CRM
- Maintain & follow up leads & prospects
- Weekly, Monthly & Yearly Reports generation
- Handling incoming calls and correspondence, alerting Marketing/Sales executives to any urgent issues
- Maintaining Confidentiality
- Recommending potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies